Thursday, February 2, 2017

MOPS- Blessings in the Night: Day✨2

The challenge picks today were a little tricky. I wanted to do truth again but it took me a while to think of something. And when the thought popped into my head, I couldn't believe a moment as special as this didn't come to mind first. This challenge has already made me stop and reflect on things in my life, to remind me that daily task aren't as important as making memories. Especially remembering the past greatest moments.



This night, was the best night and most exciting night of my life. Although it didn't go exactly as my husband planned, he was just ecstatic that my answer was YES! Long story short, On a cold, STARRY winter night, I came home from work and had an unexpected visitor at the door. Me, being the scaredy cat that I am, refused to go to the door. Realizing after a few minutes that my boyfriend at the time was outside in the cold with a guitar in hand ready to sing the song Suffocate by J. Holiday. I ran off to the bathroom to fix myself up leaving my poor husband in the cold. Now presentable, I stepped outside under the stars with my prince. With such patience, my husband smiled at me and knelt down on one knee and said his beloved speech and asked me the biggest question I'd ever have to answer, "Will you marry me?" His original plan was to have the driveway covered in candles and he would stand at the end of it and sing the song, then pop the question. But due to my stubbornness at first and my husband underestimating how cold NJ winters are, the candles were being blown away. It's the thought that counts and it was a very sweet gesture. He still made the most of it and our proposal story is romantic and funny all at the same time. (No video today, my hair is up in rollers. Prepping for tonights Girls night out)



What will you choose today? Truth or dare?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Moto

Moto