Welcome to my Mommy blog where I share with you my experiences in pregnancy & parenting, tips, and my overall life as a mom!
Friday, February 10, 2017
Day ⭐️ N I N E & T E N
It's amazing what words from a complete stranger can do to uplift someone. I have never been lucky enough to stumble upon a letter from a stranger but I have been blessed to have complete strangers pay for my food in a drive thru or pay for my groceries at the check out line. I've always admired these types of people because acts of kindness like this reminds me that there is still love in this evil corrupt world we live in today. I definitely wanted to do Truth today so I can be apart of the kindness movement!
I wrote a letter on some Index cards and came up with some thoughtful things that I'd love to read if it were me on the receiving end. I definitely pray it falls into the right hands and helps brighten their day! After all, God granted us another day of life to enjoy our loved ones.
Day 10: I chose truth. I actually had time to do a video diary today. Check out in the video below to my response! 🤗
No comments:
Post a Comment