Friday, February 3, 2017

Becoming our Mothers: Day ✨ T H R E E

Another day on my 28 day challenge. Unlike the first two days, I thought I'd change it up and do the D A R E! I woke up this morning with some courage after a great night spent with lovely ladies I met at my first MOPS visit 2 weeks ago. We had a Mops moms night out. Being a mom has truly opened up my personality and I'm meeting new people and doing things I never would have the courage to do before! I'm not so outgoing so this challenge is opening me up and teaching me that it is ok to get out of my comfort zone. That's why I chose the dare! What can be more out of the box then dancing around in the grocery store? Especially with no music. 😂


Share your truth or dare stories with me below in the comments! And I look forward to what day 4 has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moto

Moto