Sunday, February 5, 2017

Day ✨ F O U R & F I V E

Things in mommy world became that much more hectic in my household. Everyone became sick in what seems like a blink of an eye. I, thankfully, am the only one in good health and am nursing everyone back to health. With that being said, it got a little hard to set time apart to do my video diary for the last two days in my Mops challenge. So, I decided to bunch up both days 4 and 5 together.




Day 4: I chose TRUTH because it is a nice thing to think about good qualities you find in others and think of ways that you can improve upon yourself. Thinking of good qualities in a friend made me think of the next question, do I hold these qualities? Am I a good friend? Interesting and thought provoking. (Listen to my video below to listen to my answer)

I found this quote online and I agree with this 100%. 






Day 5: I chose DARE. After a long weekend of caring for my babies, it was just nice to take a break and relax for 30 minutes. 🤣 Of course, there's no video for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moto

Moto