Life is full of ups and downs. That can't be any more true for life as a parent. Some days can be smooth sailing and be the best day ever! And other days, you feel like a complete failure. With all the stresses of being a parent, and let's face it, being an adult, can cause a lot of mental and spiritual exhaustion. Finances can seem almost non existent after having a growing family, you sometimes grow weary of what you don't have. That is why today's exercise for the MOPS challenge couldn't be more rewarding and such a great reminder of all that I do have and not dwell on things that I don't have.
Here is my list:
I found some quotes online that were good messages. The first one below hit home because with every thing we are thankful for, we can still find something to complain about but it's all about our perspective 🙌🏽
What are you most grateful for? Share with me in the comments below!
No comments:
Post a Comment