Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day ✨ T w e l v e & T h i r t e e n

Day 12 was a day I wanted to definitely do the DARE especially because it is taking me forever to read my book. But because it's tough grabbing a minute to yourself to read with a busy life as a Mom, I decided to just do Truth. And if and when I get the chance, do the dare. See my video below to see what I look forward to in the morning! 






Day 13 was an interesting day. I chose truth because I always do dare. Walking barefoot is my mantra! 🤣. 


My favorite color is pink. All shades of them! It is such a pleasent and pretty color. It definitely brings the inner girly girl out in you. Now that I researched what the color pink means, I definitely think it matches my personality to a tee. See below what I found on the great World Wide Web!




If Your Favorite Color is Pink


If pink is your favorite color, you are loving, kind, generous and sensitive to the needs of others.
You are friendly and approachable with a warmth and softness others are drawn to.
You are the nurturers of the world - you love to give nurturing and to receive nurturing in return.
With a personality color pink, you have a maternal instinct, with a need to protect and take care of others. You also have a need for this caring to be reciprocated as you do tend to neglect yourself in your determination to take care of the needs of others.
You are very much in touch with your femininity - this includes men who are in touch with their feminine side.
You are romantic and sensual and sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moto

Moto