Thursday, February 23, 2017

Day ✨ T w e n t y 1 & T w e n t y 2


I am on the last and final week of my MOPS 28 day challenge. Hip hip HoorayπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½. It's almost bittersweet to know that I won't have any more truths or dares to look forward to in the next few days. What they say is true, it takes 21 days to form a habit! Which brings us to Day 21!
I chose DARE:



The topic for the MOPS meeting this week was on anger and dealing with it to become better moms. I never saw myself to have such a problem until coming to the realization that anger is a secondary emotion and that my primary emotional struggle is that my anger comes from hurt and frustration. I admit that I am very sensitive and I get easily offended. It's something I am aware of now and know I have to fix. I'm not a hot headed person but when I get hurt, I do usually grow resentment towards the person who hurt me OR if you're my husband, I tend to argue with him. So for my dare, I asked him to grade me on my anger. He was hesitant at first, (I guess he thought it was a trap and a fight waiting to happen),  but I told him that I would let him off the hook with whatever his answer was. I guess the mistake on his part was answering truthfully on any other given time. πŸ˜‚ His answer wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be, he gave me a "C." Something that I could work on and get better. So thanks hubs for your honesty. 😘



Day 22; DARE: I chose dare again because I have been feeling so fat lately after having my son and getting dressed in the morning seems to be a drag since none of my pre baby clothes fit besides my yoga pants and leggings. So, I decided to do some early spring cleaning and clean out every outfit in my closet that ever made me feel like a 🐳 or just made me feel crappy. I didn't get to finish because baby duty calls but I will complete it if it's the last thing I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moto

Moto