Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day ⭐️ S I X & S E V E N

The last two days I must say were very hard to think of things to do. I feel like this challenge gets tougher everyday! Especially choosing truth! It makes you look into your inner self.

Day 6 was themed, "Creating a legacy". And on this day I chose D ARE just because after having a baby, life with caring for the new addition can cause you to neglect the romance between you and your spouse. The truth was something I wasn't yet ready to share. This challenge causes you to admit truths that completely bring you to a vulnerable state. And at this point, I just wasn't ready to get truly vulnerable in the way that I wanted to. So I thought doing the dare to counteract that would suffice.


For my dare, I chose to text my hubby some words of affirmation after he texted me what a rough day he had. I wanted him to know that I'm here for him and we need a date night so we could get our minds off the stresses of the world and just have fun together like we use to BB (before baby). 🤣
My epic line to him: "when life gives us lemons, we can make lemonade together."



Day 7- Birthing Something New.
Definitely something that was thought provoking. Today I chose Truth. After my MOPS meeting today, I learned something about myself that intrigues me. I am afraid to become vulnerable. And it's something that I'm hoping the connections I made at MOPS will help me to overcome. I'm learning to express myself not just in my writing, but to verbally get it out. That's very hard for me. Sometimes it's hard for me to articulate the words to say. It's so much easier for me to write it out. That's the true writer in me.



What are your truths or dares for day 6 & 7. Share them below 🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moto

Moto