Thursday, June 19, 2014

Top 3 Thursdays

1. Boppy Pillow
My number one mommy must have! This makes life so much easier during feedings since it helps support your arms and the baby as you hold them. It also is a good seat for your baby to be placed in the middle of when you want them nearby as you get some household things done! I love this thing.

2. Nipple Shield:

Have sore nipples? This is a must have. They come in different sizes so make sure you get the right size. This nipple goes over yours and the baby latches on to this. As the milk flows out of your breast, it collects into this nipple. It protects your nipple when they are so sore or cracked. This definitely makes breastfeeding a lot easier. I will carry this in my baby bag or purse where ever I go!

3. Lansinoh Momma bottles with Natural wave nipples:

These bottles are heaven sent. I received one for free as a gift for being an expectant mother. I read the box and seen that the natural wave nipple is good for colicky and gassy babies because these nipples have air ventilation that help control the amount of air that is sucked in. These nipples also mimic after a mothers breast making it easier to switch back and forth between bottle and breast. This is by far and awesome product and my baby's favorite bottle. I'm off to go buy some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moto

Moto