Dear Juliana,
It’s been a while since I’ve written a letter to update you. So I thought I’d share with you that mommy is now in the last home stretch before I get to see your precious face! The countdown begins and in just 10 short weeks, you will be hear gracing our presence. It’s such an amazing feeling to feel your movement in my belly. It assures me that you are alive and well. Sometimes, those jabs to the ribs and pelvic bone kind of hurt. So we’ll talk about that when you get older. Mommy is putting in the last touches to your room and preparing for the baby shower in just a few short weeks! I can’t wait to see everyone’s excitement and what they bought for you. You truly are going to be one loved little girl! Love you Jules.
Mommy
January 17, 2014
Juliana!
It feels so great in knowing what gender you are now. I am so excited to be having a little baby girl. I am now 20 weeks (5months) with you and you are now the length of a banana! I had my appointment today and got to see you on the monitor. I saw your little hands, feet, head, face, even your little tooshy! It’s amazing how technology works these days. I was simply in awe. Daddy was there with me holding my hand. We both were just speechless as we stared in awe at the screen. We still have so much to do to prepare for you. We got 20 more weeks to go and you are growing more than ever. I feel every cramp and kick! I am feeling so much better now. I have more energy, I have an appetite (I know you're happy about that now), and I am overall enjoying you being inside me. I get so emotional every time I feel you move or see a picture of you. I seriously can't wait to hold you in my arms. A little mini me! I can’t wait. Mommy loves you princess! You are my sunshine.
Love Always,
Mommy
December 13, 2013
Dear Logan or Juliana,
It's Mommy! I must say this week or the past couple of weeks have been a bit uncomfortable. I finally hit my second trimester a couple of weeks ago. I am now 15 weeks with you! And you are growing very fast. I am started to see and feel all the stretching and growing my body is going through. It is causing some discomfort but I keep picturing you inside me begging me for more room! Pretty soon, you will get so big and cramped that it will be time for you to come out to the real world. So with each tug and stretch, I feel closer to you. By the way, you seem like you are going to be a very active child the way you are moving around inside me. You definitely found a home on my right side. Thats ok though. You will soon find a home in my arms. Heads up, I have another appointment next week. I get to hear your heartbeat again. And in the next few weeks, I finally and hopefully will get to know if you are Logan or Juliana. Can't wait. I'll be happy either way because I love you peanut. Cant wait to see you!
Love Always,
Mommy
November 30, 2013
Dear Logan or Juliana,
Its Mommy! I feel funny continuously saying that, but mommy doesn’t know if you are going to be a little prince or princess just yet. I am currently only 13 weeks pregnant with you. As my pregnancy app tells me, you are now the size of a peach! You are growing each and every day and I just can't help but smile knowing that you will be here in my arms in just the next few months. Mommy and Pops have so much to do to prepare for you before hand but we just cant help but to eagerly await your coming. I started to feel you moving inside me this week. Funny feeling I must say but it makes me know for a fact that this is all so real. Last week mommy finally got to see you for the first time. Your picture is plastered everywhere! You are like a superstar. Everyone will know Baby Smart before you even arrive!
I just wanted to write you this letter so that you will someday learn how to read and know how mommy felt about you even before you were born. Just know that your pops and I, even you Abela and pop pop, are eagerly awaiting for you and we all will be so incredibly happy to be able to hold and see you everyday. Mwah,
Love Always,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment