This past weekend I got to enjoy a special time with close family, friends, church members, and coworkers in celebrating the expected arrival of my firstborn baby girl, Juliana. Although it wasn't a surprise since I knew about it, I was surprised that 2 of my sisters were able to make it! I was so excited. Everyone was full of joy and showered my girl with much needed necessities and the cutest little outfits! It definitely meant the world to me for everyone to come together and enjoy the games, the food, and creating everlasting memories. My mom did a great job with all the planning and the decorating. I'm so happy to have a mom like her and hope I can be just as good a mom to my little girl.
Here are some photos from my baby shower.
Share your thoughts and excitement of how you felt for your baby shower and how it all turned out below! I'd love to hear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment