Words can't express how truly happy I am with my life and with my little family. I can't believe how time flies and how fast this girl is growing!
Already at 6 months of age, I'm starting to get the mommy blues and wish I could make this girls growth slow down a little! But I am glad she's growing up and will be able to show us her own personality soon.
This past week I decided to write a book on my experiences in pregnancy and life as a new mommy. I'm constructing it in such a way that I don't think has ever been done! It won't be done anytime soon but it's a project set in my heart to finish. Keep an eye out for that! I will keep you all updated.
Also this week, we kick started our anniversary/ family week by taking some photos. They came out really nice. Thanks to a beginning photographer, which is our dear friend, Heather Terry for allowing us to be her guinea pigs as she practices with us. She also did our maternity photos! She's getting pretty good at it.



No comments:
Post a Comment