
This
is the last letter I wrote before Juliana's birth. When writing this, I was at
the hospital in triage waiting to be admitted to the high risk unit to become
induced the next morning. It's not much, but writing it helped calm some
nerves. Thought I'd share this last touching moment:
May 23, 2014
12:44 am
Dear Juliana,
I've reached 38 weeks! And
you have given me the big run around since the time I hit 28 weeks. You are
something else girl. I'm now at the hospital getting ready to be induced
meaning that you will be in my arms very soon! I've been dying to meet you but
at the same time am worried about your well being. But I know that the God we
serve has HIS powerful hands over you and for me. Everything will be ok. I love
you baby girl. And I will see you soon!
Love Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment