Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Year of Miracles

I wanted to take the time out to acknowledge not only a typical day of the birth of my only little girl but a day that means way more! To me, this day is not just a birthday but a day that reminds me that dreams do come true and that God is a God of miracles. This day reminds me to trust in Him in ALL things because HE ultimately has plans that sometimes may not be ours. But in this case, it definitely was.

Juliana,


You are so incredibly special. Words cannot express the joy that has engulfed my life since the day you graced us with your presence. You have stolen my heart and have open up a side in me that I never knew I had. When you were born, I was so scared, excited, and overwhelmed by the thought of me being the best mom I could be and I hope I've shown you that in just this one year we've had together. I knew since the moment you were born that God had plans for you! Being born at such a low birth weight and having the possibility of not making it in my womb due the umbilical cord issues proves that God had his hand throughout the whole pregnancy and delivery. HE made you a survivor and I will forever be grateful to HIM. Especially looking back at all the issues you've had afterwards: the holes in your heart, the breathing issues, acid reflux (YES! in babies) and you fainting on us from anemia; God always seemed to get you out of it. All of those problems have been prayed for and healed. I've always dreamed of what being a mother would feel like and it definitely surpasses anything I ever thought of. Being your mom makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9 everyday. Looking at you today and seeing how far you've come makes me realize how vitally important it is to pray and have faith. When I need a miracle, all I need to do is look at you and know that I've been blessed to see one every single day. You have grown into a beautiful little 1 year old and one with such a HUGE personality. You are everything I could ever hope for. Thank you for being such a sweet little angel and for making me the luckiest mother in the world. Keep on growing Juli but just not to fast!


Love Always,
"Mum"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moto

Moto